In October of this year, we will name our inaugural Chef of the Year!
Please note that your nomination must meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Is dedicated to Wild American Shrimp’s (WAS) continual education of consumers.
- Within the past year has featured at least 2 dishes on restaurant menu and shared recipes that included WAS.
- Willingness to participate in social media for promotion of WAS via their personal channels or WAS channels.
- Nominated by their peers in the industry (can be hospitality or processor) or self nominated via person or by publicist showing support of their advocacy and dedication to our mission.
- Candidate must be an official Chef Advocate of WAS for at least 6 months.
- Involved in community philanthropic efforts and/or other food advocacy programs.
- Has won at least one award for culinary excellence.
Out of the nominees, an ASPA board member, ASPA processor, and Wild American Shrimp Marketing team member will review the nominations and select the winner via blind vote.