Recipe: Mary’s Garlic Gulf-Caught Shrimp
- 1 package of herb and garlic seasoning mix
- 1 bottle of Catalina dressing
- 1 cup real butter
- 6 garlic cloves – minced
- 2 pounds of M&M Brand, 16/20 headless shrimp
- Mix the first four ingredients together and melt.
- Cut shrimp in half and place in baking pan.
- Pour mixture over and place under broiler for 10 – 15 minutes.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
For more recipes from Biloxi Freezing, visit their website!
Visit our Recipes page for even more delicious recipes featuring Wild American Shrimp!
Ingredients: 1 pound fresh Wild American Shrimp, peeled, deveined, cleaned, and blotted dry 1/4 pound pork belly fat, diced 2 egg whites 1 teaspoon sugar...
Over the years, the American Shrimp Processors Association and Wild American Shrimp have encouraged consumers to look at the front and back of packages of...
JUSTIN DEVILLIER LA PETITE GROCERY Justin Devillier was raised in Dana Point, California, a small beach town in South Orange County. He spent summers fishing...