Recipe: Mary’s Garlic Gulf-Caught Shrimp
- 1 package of herb and garlic seasoning mix
- 1 bottle of Catalina dressing
- 1 cup real butter
- 6 garlic cloves – minced
- 2 pounds of M&M Brand, 16/20 headless shrimp
- Mix the first four ingredients together and melt.
- Cut shrimp in half and place in baking pan.
- Pour mixture over and place under broiler for 10 – 15 minutes.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
For more recipes from Biloxi Freezing, visit their website!
Visit our Recipes page for even more delicious recipes featuring Wild American Shrimp!
Many processing plants that line the Gulf and South Atlantic have a family lineage rooted deep in multiple generations. In the case of Fisherman’s Reef...
SHRIMP BURGERS WITH SWEET ‘N’ SPICY TARTER SAUCE Recipe courtesy of Grill Nation: 200 Surefire Recipes, Tips, and Techniques to Grill Like a Pro (2015,...
Ingredients: 1 pound cooked Wild American Shrimp®, peeled and deveined 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 1 tablespoon honey 1/2 pound Jarlsberg or Swiss cheese, cut...